Everything you love, on the go:
Our new app for mobile devices makes it simple to keep track of the materials you have checked out and find new titles to read, watch, or listen to. Whether you're commuting, at the grocery store, working out or relaxing at home, your mobile device will keep you connected to the Library like never before.
- Check out eMedia to read, watch, or listen on the go.
- Search the full library catalog.
- Place physical items (books, CDs, DVDs, and more) on hold for pickup later.
- See what you have checked out and renew items.
- Take online classes and do research.
- Learn about upcoming events at the Library.
- Register for upcoming programs.
- Email, call, text, or chat with us.
- See when the Library is open.
- Get in touch with us on social media.
How to get the app
This free app is available for Apple, Android, Windows 8, and Kindle Fire devices.
You can use your mobile device to scan the below QR Code.
If you cannot scan the above QR code, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to the app store on your device.
Step 2: Search for “Carol Stream Public Library”.
Step 3: Download the app onto your device.
Step 4: Open the app. In order to check out materials or use the databases, you will need to enter your library card number and PIN.
Remember: If you simply close the app instead of signing out, the app will remember your log in information next time.
Questions? If you get stuck, give us a call at (630) 653-0755 or visit the Library.