We can e-mail you reminders about your account:
- Courtesy “items due soon” notices** 3 days before items are due.
- Notice when materials are overdue.
- Items available for pick-up.
- Notification of upcoming library card expiration date.
Email notices include a link that will take you directly to your Library account online. Once you log in with your barcode number and PIN (last 4 digits of your library card number), you can:
- See the items you have checked out and when they are due.
- Renew eligible materials.
- Review items on hold and place new holds.
- Cancel, suspend and reactivate holds.
- Review any charges on your account and use ILEPay to pay bills by credit card. (Visa or MasterCard)
Getting on the e-list is easy!
Simply email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, email address, and library card number so that the proper account will be updated.
**Notices for “items due soon” are sent as a courtesy reminder. The Library has no control over the successful delivery of notices. To ensure you receive your email notices, it is recommended that you add the following email address to your Contacts, Address Book, Safe Senders list, or ask your email provider for assistance. email@example.com